Tartuflanghe made a quick and easy, one of the tastiest and sophisticated dish of the Italian tradition. It can now be made quickly and easily in your own kitchen that all you need is water, few minutes of preparation time and to serve this delicious dish. It contains Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, cream, butter and salt, so that you don't need to add any extra recipes.
Here's a Chef tips to prepare:
1. First, pour the rice and condiment mix from the jar into a pot (or saucepan).
2. Fill the jar with warm water, using the equivalent of 2 jars, and pour it in the pot together with the mix.
3. Bring all ingredients to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the water is evaporated.
4. Serve immediately, while hot.
In 2010, the Ready Risotto Rice with Truffle has the latest technique, used in the past for space exploration missions, is now applied by their company to the most remarkable raw resources and gourmet products.
Freeze-drying is the last frontier of innovation and opens up the door to a wide range of excellent products and raw goods: Pesto sauce, strawberries, peaches, capers from Sicily, mozzarella, blue cheese, rose petals and figs.
These are just some of the products being transformed with this highly sophisticated processing method and is being currently offered to the restaurant world.
- Ingredient: Rice 75%, powdered cream, anhydrous butter, powdered butter, powdered egg yolk, corn starch, salt, freeze-dried summer truffle (Tuber aestivum Vitt.) 1.3% (like 6.5% of fresh truffle), freeze-dried cheese (PDO Parmigiano Reggiano cheese - milk, salt rennet), flavors, maltodextrins, milk proteins.
- Product Weight: 8.5 oz (240 g)
- Product of Italy