Kamut is a Khorasan-type durum wheat that originated in the Middle East several thousand years ago and is the ancestor of our modern grains. Kamut is twice the size of modern-day wheat and is known for its rich nutty flavor. This Spaguetti shaped pasta is made with premium kamut and water.
- Khorasan/KAMUT® is a variety of durum wheat that is grown today in Saskatchewan, Canada, and Montana. It has a sweet, nutty, buttery ﬂavor, and when cooked releases a gentle fragrance of white flowers and pine nuts.
- Perfect Pasta Every Day; Throughout 4 generations of artisanal pasta making, Felicetti has created the perfect al dente pasta. It never over cooks, never sticks, and never boils over.
- Used by Michelin Starred Restaurants throughout Italy and the world, Monograno Felicetti has a reputation as one of the premier pastas of Italy. The pasta’s trademarks are its flavor and that it holds “al dente” beyond the cooking time.
- Ingredients: Organic KAMUT® Khorasan Wheat Semolina, Water.
- Made in Italy, Kosher and USDA Organic.