The 23kt gold crumbs, certified by TÜV Rheinland, have no smell or taste and are imperceptible to the palate: perfect for decorating any recipe. Gold in crumbs is edible and food grade because it is produced in Italy in compliance with the highest hygiene and safety standards.
These are real touches of light capable of making any creation rich and surprising, edible gold crumbs are the ideal precious detail for decorations on chocolates and pastries (*).
Packaging: Glass container with shaker
Available Formats: 125mg
Conservations Suggestions: Seal and store in a cool and dry place
Product Duration: 10 years from the date of manufacture
Guarantee: 10 years
PACKAGING DESCRIPTION: The glass jar has a shaker on top that makes applying the gold simple and intuitive.
- Made with 23-karat gold from responsable sources
- Manufactured according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) food manufacturing standards
- E175 Food Colouring
- Biologically inert, tasteless and imperceptible to the palate
- Gold Chef products do not contain allergens, they are not produced with adjuvants and/or materials of animal origin
- Kosher certified
- Shake well before use
- The only purpose of the image is to present the product(*)
- Each Gold Chef FAMILY&FRIENDS package contains enough gold crumbs to decorate 10-12 portions.